The Oaks Park approach sets us apart from others. We combine all the benefits of a nursery with the intimacy of a childminder setting, creating an inviting environment where children can learn through play. Our approach is based upon seven key principles, which combine to produce the outstanding childcare we are known for.
- Empathetic Staff - As parents themselves, our team of fully qualified childcare practitioners provide dedicated care for your child. Read more.
- A Beautiful Setting - We provide an intimate ‘home from home’ environment with the latest facilities, all set within an eight acre rural location overlooking the river Severn. Read more.
- Parent Convenience - We provide all the amenities necessary for a day at Oaks Park – outdoor clothes, healthy meals, clothing changes and toiletries such as nappies, allowing you to spend more time with your child in the evening. We even wash dirty clothes! Read more.
- Excellent Ratios - We maintain excellent space and staff ratios, and ensure childcare practitioners time is solely focused on the care and development of your child. Read more.
- Child Centred approach to learning - Our promise to you is that your child will be respected as an individual and gently nurtured both behaviourally and intellectually, at their own pace. Read more.
- Outdoor Focused - Outdoor play and nature walks are an integral part of a typical Oaks Park day - come rain or shine. We make good use of our grounds including our playground, vegetable garden and forest. Each child gets their own waterproofs and wellies. Read more.
- Parent Partnerships - We engage parents and family through our electronic learning journals and parent site. So if time does not permit at collection, you can catch up on all of your child’s news at the weekend. Read more.
Montessori is one of the fastest growing forms of education for young children in the world. A conservative estimate is that there are upwards of 25,000 Montessori schools in 110 countries serving more than a million children.